Account is limited

Daydayup
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone,

I am not lucky with PayPal when I needed to transfer money back to my bank account. 
I have few thousands to transfer out of PayPal to pay bills, but in past, my transfer more than $200 will be put to review and pending for days. So I started to transfer to my bank with amount less than $100. However, PayPal blocked my account, and canceled all my pending transfers made today, and asked for bank statements and explaination about my transfer. 
I transferred my money to bank with this account for years, now, suddenly got the account is temporary limited message, I can withdraw my money. 
just want to share and will update how it goes. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Daydayup
Contributor
Contributor

After I uploaded all required information, my account is restored. So, I was in hurry to transfer my balance to my acc account via instant transfer, however, it is delayed and under review for another 24-72 hours. It is bad for me having money for cyber Monday, but can’t buy anything due to it is under review and pending. 
finger crossed and hope it will be resolved soon. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.