Account is limited. Takes long to verify documents

Mwaura20
New Community Member

My account is limited. I submitted all relevant documents. I received the following response. "The information you submitted is currently being reviewed by PayPal. Once we complete our review, we’ll get back to you regarding the status of your account in 1 business days. Thank you for your patience." It has been now 6 days. How much longer do I have to wait?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mwaura20 

Guess that depends on how busy they are, how many staff available, when they get around to your turn in the queue?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Mwaura20,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know about the account limitation. Handling with a limitation can be quite concerning. I recognize the importance of getting this taken care of. When the required steps have been completed, the review of the account usually takes 3-5 business days. We'll contact you via email once the review is completed. If you have been waiting for more than the given time and if you have not received any notification from us regarding the limitation, please reach out to us through the available contact options on our website so that our advisors can help you accordingly. Support is also available through Facebook private messages or Twitter direct messages.  Before you proceed, kindly cross-check your email inbox, spam and junk.

Best Wishes,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.