Account closure why?? No explanation!!

Tbirdexpress
Contributor
Contributor
I have had my PayPal account for a little over a year. I've only had 1 transaction me paying for a Hulu account. I had gotten locked out of my Re-Employment account and was unable to claim 17 weeks of unemployment. Finally it was unlocked. The DEO deposited a little over $5000 into my PayPal account. Per PAYPAL's own terms I tried transferring money from my PayPal account to my checking account. It was denied. I tried sending money that I owe a friend for helping me pay rent. That transaction was denied as well. I added another account and tried transferring MY money out, DENIED. I sent a message requesting help. I was answered by my account being locked and having to verify my identity. I did immediately. It passed verification and limits lifted. I tried again to transfering money out and was answered with limits again. I had to answer questions about where my deposits came from and why. I explained my situation with FL DEO. I logged into my PayPal the next morning to find PayPal had closed my account and I would not be able to access my money for 180 days. They said I violated their terms and agreement and gave me no explanation.. I requested their evidence as to what I violated, no answer. I am going to small claims court in the morning. Has anyone had success and if so, what were the basis of your case? Ive found past 6 class actions regarding this same situations.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.