Account Permanently Limited

Mikeyalso2
Contributor
Contributor

My account has been permanently limited for no apparent reason.  I’ve tried every way to contact PayPal and hit a brick wall every time.  I don’t sell, I just buy.  I’ve done nothing differently than I’ve done in the last 10 years.  They haven’t even given me the courtesy of giving me the specifics of what I supposedly did.  Does anyone have any advice on what I should try next.

thanks for your help,

Mike

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mikeyalso2 

Could be anything from using friends/family option against paypal rules for buying items to an underage account, they don't give you an actual reason as i guess it would make no difference anyway.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Bobuck
Contributor
Contributor

So if payfiend is allowing you to violate their TOS. by providing services exclusively to do just that (violate). They are in breach of their own rules and in violation of the law. But thanks to the global elite and the devaluation of human rights , they’ll get away with it? NO! Let’s pool our resources and Get These **bleep**ers !! I’m serious. If they can prey on our financial situations/ignorance then we can play unfair too!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.