#Account Limited #Submit Your Info to Access Your Funds

CGarvez
Contributor
Contributor

When I click the red message "submit info to access tour account" it wont redirect me to the page to uplaoad docs. It always stays on my main page. The csr gave me links to upload docs but when I already did, the csr confirmed that no docs were uploaded. And now I couldnt do anything to restore my acct.

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@CGarvez 

Only customer services can help you on this one unfortunately.

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a private direct message via Social Media on Facebook, Twitter/X, or Instagram pages.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

CGarvez
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I tried the Facebook Customer service and seems they're from another country too. Theyve been very helpful and took action very quickly. They helped me upload the docs through the link theyve provided. And now my account has been restored within 24 hrs only. b
Login to Me Too

jesus4u19
Contributor
Contributor

hi sir 

how are u ?

i opened new personal account , and one of my dude send a amount of money(100$) to me and my account limited , and 

PayPal asked me to provide documents to receive this money.
And I wrote to them that the money was transferred to me from my friend
And do you think they accept it?

The money was sent to my account by the Good and Service method, and because my friend was in the UAE, he could not send it to me by the friend and family method.

What happens to my account? Will the limitation be removed?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jesus4u19 

The limit may be lifted when you provide the required documentation that paypal have requested !

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

jesus4u19
Contributor
Contributor

they limited permenantly...

so what i can i do now ?
they limited my account for recive 90$ !!!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jesus4u19 

If you provided the information requested and they permanently limited your account then it would have nothing to do with how much you received it would have been that they did not accept the information you sent them.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

jesus4u19
Contributor
Contributor

you know man i opened my accout tow weeks ago i i fully verified my account  .... but last night some one send me 90$ and the limited permenantly my account and i told them in email but the did not listen and didnot say to me way they closed my account im tired ......

Login to Me Too

jesus4u19
Contributor
Contributor

The information I sent was that I wrote that my friend sent me this money and this money was not received through sales or service.....
And that I did not say that because my friend lives in the UAE, he could not send the money to me through the friend method
Because the UAE does not have the ability to send a friend

Login to Me Too

jesus4u19
Contributor
Contributor

they just tel me :

We appreciate your interest in PayPal . Unfortunately our decision to limit your account is final .

PayPal reserves the right to terminate any account suspected of being involved in possible fraudulent or high risk behavior In the event of a dispute PayPal will attempt to recover the money from you by debiting your PayPal balance. If there are insufficient funds in your PayPal balance, PayPal reserves the right to collect your debt to PayPal by other legal means .

If there are funds in your PayPal balance, we reserve them for up to 180 days. After that period , we will send you an email with information on how to access your funds.

To protect the integrity of the PayPal service, we cannot disclose the specific criteria we sometimes use to restrict access to accounts .

More information about the reasons why we may restrict access to accounts can be found in the "Termination of Accounts and Restricting Account Access " section of our User Agreement You can find the PayPal Service User Agreement by clicking on Legal Agreements" at the bottom of any PayPal page.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause .

With kind regards _

PayPal's account review section

PayPal

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.