Account Limited - Cant use Paypal anymore message received

megadeals247
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I have been with Pay Pal for 10 years and rarely do I have any issues. Anyway Today I signed up for a new personal PayPal account but due to limitations with the live API, I upgraded it to a business account. Anyway, while I was testing the shopping cart on my website https://megadeals247.com via the Sandbox / Live API, I suddenly received a shocking email. This is the message I received below.

You can't use PayPal anymore

At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services.

I am curious to know why this occurred and what do i need to do to get my account limitations lifted.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MandaU
New Community Member
I know how you feel. I've had an account since 2012 and all I ever use it for on a semi regular basis is for payment from apps, rebates, surveys and things like that. I was having a couple dollars every day or two deposited by the handful of companies I do this passive income gig through and PayPal just up and decided for some bizarre reason that it's suddenly suspicious activity and limited my account. I called the resolution center and answered all their questions honestly and provided all requested documentation, as well as, verifiable proof of the funds I have received and their source. Within three days I received an email informing me that my account has been permanently limited and I can no longer use PayPal. Really??!! It's mind blowing. I have taken every opportunity since to encourage everyone I can not to do business with them and I will happily continue to do so. I have tried to contact them numerous times to find out how to retrieve my remaining balance from them and I have not received any response for the past three months. I realize we are living in more difficult times than I thought considering an enormous company like PayPal has to resort to swindling the little guys like me. Maybe it's the end of days after all.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.