Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

Options
HarshDudi
Contributor
Dame thing happened with me

Options
al103178

Contact me at <removed> we are organizing a class action suite for all wrongfully held funds 

Options
JTAllday11
Contributor
Did you ever recover your money or account??

Options
Temp20201204f
Contributor
No , PayPal told me I provided insufficient evidence, ffs what else could I do , should of been metal it was plastic, bunch of idiots

Options
mandamae3g
Contributor
Contact you where?

Options
Seahorse2
Contributor
I need help too I dont even buy are sell anything in pay pal I was just getting my unemployment and they locked my account for 180 days

Options
tomcatlaw61
Contributor

I am going thru the same thing with paypal.  I have been waiting for paypal to give me my money. They froze my account and told me it would be 180 before I could get my money. I have been trying to get a response from them but I can not get anyone to tell me why my account was frozen.

It has been several months. Is there anything I can do to get my money released. I am receiving unemployment and need my money. they are holding 1200.00

Options
clearlycheri
Contributor
Same here. My 180 days is over in 8 days, I can only hope they let me transfer funds.. what else could I really do?

Options
Chris1818
Contributor
My wife had her unemployment benefits deposited intoy account and now they did the same to us. 180 days my **bleep**,there has to be something we can do asap

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.