cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

Options
frio38

imagine how much money they're hold for 180 days and use it for other things.... 🙄

Options
RopJonah
I have provided the information requested but still no action..

Options
leavesoon
Contributor

me too got the same message immediately after registering a business account, not even asked for documents, these bullshits of account limitations need to be clarify the reasons of limitations, we as customers have the right to know the reasons of the "potential risk", our business is established in one of the world top five economical countries with over five years and working international without a problem for years, What's wrong with you guys on paypal? if you can offer you service for some limited countries or some specific nationalities (which is i assume is related to my case) please say it clearly and remove not accepted countries or nationalities form your **bleep** list, don't let us spent our time in filling forms and giving personal details which obviously not excepted. 

Options
Ashwani3
PayPal Employee

Hello @leavesoon, I understand your concern about your account being restricted. For more information on how limitation works, click here.

Please let us know if you have any further concerns, we would be more than happy to help you.
Thanks,
Ashwani

Options
leavesoon
Contributor

i can't do anyting, it says:

You can normally remove a limitation by providing a little more information about your account or your latest transactions. Here's how to view the details and remove the limitation:

1. Go to Resolution Center.
  2. Click Go to Account Limitations.
  3. Click Resolve beside each required steps and follow the instructions.

But it doesn't give any (Resolve) link, it redirects me directly to this page:

Screenshot_3.jpg

i'm trying to follow up with KYC requirements, but when i try to click on (Complete Your KYC) , it redirects me to may dashboard showing :

After a review, we've decided to permanently limit your account due to potential risk. You’ll not be able to conduct any further business using PayPal.

What kind of potential risk that they found while i just finished within less a minute after registration, at least they need to ask for documents to review and then make Judgment.

If they have a list of nationalities are not eligible for their service, anyone has it plz let me know .. thanks

Options
DaveB55six
Contributor
Paypal took over 9k of mine out of my business account without ever telling me or showing prof of what policy I violated. I am currently filling a complaint through the attorney General office and looking for a lawyer to take the case. If anyone has and feed back of has gone through this please reply or send me a message. Thank you.

Options
Kamibagheri4
Contributor
I have same problem and is been over the years and still my account is limited and can’t get my money back

Options
Kamibagheri4
Contributor
You can't use PayPal anymore At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services. Based on this decision, if applicable, you are no longer eligible for PayPal Seller Protection as per our User Agreement. This will apply to all existing and future cases you receive. Any bank or credit card information linked to your PayPal account cannot be removed nor can it be used to create a new account. You can still log in and see your account information but you can’t send or receive money. Any money in your balance will be held for 180 days, after which we’ll send you an email with instructions about transferring your money. Reference ID: PP-L-255762724747 I’m seeing that when I’m going to resolution Centre and can’t do any thing

Options
urbaknight
Contributor

How much do you have in your suspended amount?

You need to contact their CS staff first. Be sure to keep them on record, be it voice or email.

Thereafter, you can report it to small claims tribunal or equivalent if the stolen fund is less than a certain amount depending on your country.

Otherwise, the only other way is via litigation, where your lawyer needs to establish the case where PayPal has inequitably forfeited your funds with the fraudulent grounds that they can act for a third party's rights. Even eBay would just refund your money and deny their service to you should you actually violate any ToS for a copyright owner, for example. PayPal has no reasonable right to absorb all your money. 

PayPal has been sued so many times in almost every country that they have engaged numerous law firms anywhere. Chances are the firm you approach may already be conflicted. 

Options
Kamibagheri4
Contributor
It’s over the years my account been blocked and can’t get my money back

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.