Account Limitation

DylanNguyen
Contributor
Contributor

My account has been permanently limited for no reason at all. I provided the tracking number for one of the transactions and the second was done independently so I see no reason why it was limited. I also showed all the evidence I can to prove I didn't do anything wrong that broke the User Agreement so I still see no reason why my account was limited. I contacted them on Facebook and just told me that I wouldn't be able to do anything about this. Is there any way I can change this? I just wanted to sell some unwanted items on Ebay and  now this happens? Just why PayPal...

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DylanNguyen 

Paypal does not close or limit accounts for 0 reason.

What would be the point? They want us to open and use paypal accounts as that is how they make their money so limiting for no reason would be counter-productive.

So sadly you must have broken their user agreement OR acceptable use policy in some way and unfortunately permanent limitations are rarely reversed.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

DylanNguyen
Contributor
Contributor

I was able to think about the possible reasons why my account was limited and I figured because I didn't supply a tracking number. If I was able to supply a tracking number and screenshots of the conversation I had with the buyer do you think the limitation could be reversed?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

duplicate post.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.