Account Limitation

Lukekoh
Contributor
Contributor

After I proof my identity that was requested by PayPal and then suddenly limit my account. Even if I contact customer service there is a reply as "too much risk associated with my account" only. I just only a transaction between a platform top-up/withdrawal/subscribe, and the platform is legal as I know.

And this limitation need held my account with 180days without any transaction. This is urgent for me.

Any can help me on this? or my activities really contain a high risk that I couldn't realize? any example to said: too much risk associated?

p.s.: mine is personal account.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Lukekoh
Contributor
Contributor

After sending several emails and contact finally got a kind staff to resubmit for reviewing my issue. Really appreciate Ms Yvette attention and support.

I wish PayPal can have a sharing point to users or any pre-notify instead of holding the fund permanently for 180days without any reason, because some of the users may not realize their activities involve Paypal secure measures, and my case was applied to an oversea purchase/transaction via Paypal only.

p.s.: I'm not doing any business via Paypal.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8
Solved

Lukekoh
Contributor
Contributor

After sending several emails and contact finally got a kind staff to resubmit for reviewing my issue. Really appreciate Ms Yvette attention and support.

I wish PayPal can have a sharing point to users or any pre-notify instead of holding the fund permanently for 180days without any reason, because some of the users may not realize their activities involve Paypal secure measures, and my case was applied to an oversea purchase/transaction via Paypal only.

p.s.: I'm not doing any business via Paypal.

Login to Me Too

dodong90
Contributor
Contributor
Please help how can i contact them? Give me a link please so i can also resolved my problem.
Login to Me Too

Lukekoh
Contributor
Contributor
Dodong, you may can go to help page and bottom there to select contact them. Before that try everything you can do in notification.
Login to Me Too

Jazzi_jenny
New Community Member

Hi, Can you share the email that you wrote to Please? It has been over a month that I provided them with a Photo ID and all they say is WILL CHECK AND GET BACK IN 1 WORKING DAY!!!!

Login to Me Too

bernardocamille
Contributor
Contributor
Remove my limitation in my paypal
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @bernardocamille,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting here!

I am sorry to know that your account is limited. Account limitations are placed in situations where we see unusual or suspicious activity, or when we need to collect information necessary for keeping your account open and could restrict you from completing certain actions. An email is sent to explain the reason for the limitation and what needs to be done to resolve the problem in the Resolution Center. Here's the article to resolve the limitation on the account. If you face any difficulties during the process, you can reach out to our customer support team by clicking on contact at the bottom of our website for further assistance.

Regards,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

bernardocamille
Contributor
Contributor

Good day Ms. Ayesha,

I would like to seek for your assistance, just recently I found out that my PayPal has been totally restricted, hence I would like to remove the linked bank account. Is there any chance I can still re-activate my PayPal account?

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hi @bernardocamille

Welcome back! I can understand why you'd like to remove your financials from your account. I'm sorry to hear it's been permanently limited. Unfortunately, when an account is limited in any way, there's normally not an option to remove any the financial or account details for security reasons. 

My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.