Account Limitation for more than 180 days

Leo180
New Community Member
Hello to all. Hope y'all having a great time. I would really appreciate if you could give me an insight (if you have) on this topic. My paypal has limited my three accounts because i cant resolve my issues with one of them. The two of them have been resolved but the third one needs me to provide US customer info because when i used to sell on Shopify i had used a US address for my store by mistake and paypal updated my Greek info to US without me letting me know or doing it manually myself. As a result of this paypal now needs US tax id to give me access to my accounts which i do not have. Im not even able to contact their support because of the fact that they assume the limitation of the 180 days hasnt passed although it's been a year. I really dont know what to do or how to contact them directly since there's always a bot answering my questions. Also excuse me for my bad English hope you understood my case. Thank you all in advance for your time
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.