Account Being limited

val145
New Community Member

I have submitted the information as my account was being limited but now I need to provide them with more information, It is asking about vendor information and license but I do not have any of those because I sell stuff on Roblox, When i tried to upload a document explaining I don't have that information, it wouldn't let me send it. What should I do?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @val145

Welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry you're having trouble supplying documentation for a limitation. In this situation, I recommend typing a letter that clearly explains what you do and why you're unable to provide the requested information. Then, upload it in place of what we're asking for. Once all documents show submitted, the case will move into a review status. If we need any additional documentation, we'll send you an email once the review is complete. 

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.