Account Access made Limited, payments on hold

Prek1234
Contributor
Contributor

My Account access has been made limited and I am being asked to produce professional licence and vendor certificate. I am a freelancer working from home and providing marketing service to the client. The mentioned documents are not relevant to me. How do I solve this? I really need a solution to this as I have funds on hold with PayPal which I can't move to my bank

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Prek1234

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues with a recent limitation. Normally, if you're unable to provide the documents requested during a limitation, any restrictions present on your account would not be able to be removed. However, I would still recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page to see if there are any other options available. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.