Accidentally bought from scam website.

Sturhm
Contributor
Contributor

Accidentally bought from scam website, i can't message seller seller through PayPal as told to by PayPal. I tried to open a case about it but it got closed by PayPal and i can't issue anything via that contact that i sent the money to because they closed the case. I'd my money lost ? I tried to contact PayPal several ways but ends up on the closed case every time with no way to proceed.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sturhm 

What kind of case did you open? If you filed an unauthorized activity claim, that would be the wrong type of case to file so the case type needs to be changed to item not received by contacting customer services:

https://www.paypal.com/dk/smarthelp/contact-us      

Scroll down to click “Message Us” or “Call Us” option on the bottom.

Or reach out to PayPal at Facebook or Twitter:    

PayPal on Facebook

PayPal on Twitter

If you filed item not received case and still lost, did seller provide valid or fake tracking?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sturhm 

What kind of case did you open? If you filed an unauthorized activity claim, that would be the wrong type of case to file so the case type needs to be changed to item not received by contacting customer services:

https://www.paypal.com/dk/smarthelp/contact-us      

Scroll down to click “Message Us” or “Call Us” option on the bottom.

Or reach out to PayPal at Facebook or Twitter:    

PayPal on Facebook

PayPal on Twitter

If you filed item not received case and still lost, did seller provide valid or fake tracking?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Sturhm
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you i ended getting in touch with the right customer service, and they sorted it out for me within 3 minutes.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.