**AWARE** Stay away from this seller

jameskim0828

This guy used to use this email [removed] as his PayPal account.

He sells online game currency, so the goods are intangible and get delivered within 1-2 hours of payment completion.

Recently, he reached out to me first for his service at a discounted price, but he provided a new email address (I should have known by then, but the deal was too good to pass up - This part was my fault).

When I asked what happened to his original account, he was blaming PayPal just unreasonably closed his account with the money held.

His new PayPal email address is now [removed].

Due some errors in PayPal, I ended up using other payment app to pay, but after having my bank involved, I was able to retrieve my money back.

He used to reply back to each of my message within 1-2 minutes until I wired him the money.

As soon as he got paid, his response started delaying to 2-3 hours per reply, then 3-4 days, then no response at all.

I'm sure he is getting banned from the other payment app, but also wanted to report this scammer as he opened a new account in PayPal to continue his scam.

**Buyers - be aware of this email and stay away from this seller if you ever encounter this email address.**

At first, I thought there could possibly be an emergency that's causing a delay, but he refused my refund request right away while still not replying back to my message. Thanks for reading.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jameskim0828 

Not allowed to put another persons email information on this worldwide public forum which is why its been auto removed. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

cliphy
New Community Member

If you are talking about Azhar [removed], I totally agree. I ordered trailer fenders and have not received them, even though I was sent a delivery notice. Only problem with the notice is that it was missing the name of the company that supposedly delivered it - ie USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc. Also, it says it was delivered to my city, but does not have my address. I tried to cancel payment initially, after I became suspicious and looked up their reviews and they had not positive reviews and lots of complaints like mine that they accepted payment, gave them a tracking number, then said items had been delivered when in fact they had not. I opened a dispute for an unauthorized transaction, hoping to stop the transaction at the beginning, but was denied and the case was closed. When I tried to dispute the transaction again, due to not receiving the item, it refused to allow me to do this. I have contacted my credit card to dispute the charge, and they have been helpful, but this is just frustrating. I don't understand why PayPal continues to allow this company to use them to defraud consumers. The next step will be to contact my state Attorney General and the federal Consumer Protection Agency. Buyer Beware. Don't make the same mistake I did. Check out the company before you buy.

Login to Me Too

Aldemya
Contributor
Contributor

@jameskim0828 

From what i see .. this "seller" was doing what is called RMT (real money trading : consisting of selling in game currencies for real money)

So, most likely in a MMO

As far as i know .. there are no MMOs for wich the ToS (therms of service) allows such ..activities (resulting in a ban of the seller and the buyer), as the in-games currencies are often obtained via robots or even hacks

So...sorry , but if the infos i provide are correct, you loss of money is on you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.