APERALCase ID: PP D 43281520-SWINLER PARSEL NUMBER-ITEM NEVER BACK.

sergisorok
Contributor
Contributor

DEAR ad-n! Case closed

Case ID: PP D 43281520 Your support abuse pay pal rules and close case without any reason. See proff- last ifo from paypal- if you seller got item back will write this and i dont got item back in my address and doont write any info. Pay Pal support you abuse paypal seller protection- becouse i actived in this case and confirm for return item to my adress. Any real proff what confirmed item returned back to me and i got this item dont upload buyer. But item dont back to me and you pay pal stolen money from me in twice. Aperal this wrong abuse paypal rules case close case in my side and return my stolen money to my account.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sergisorok
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal Seller Protection covers you in the event of claims, chargebacks, or reversals that are a result of unauthorized purchases or items your buyer didn't receive. With PayPal Seller Protection, you are covered for the full amount of all eligible transactions

Dear ad-n!

DONT LIE ME!

Before refund send i fastly connect to pay pal support and my refund been canceled.

I DONT SEND DONT CONFIRM MONEY SEND TO FRAUD BUYER.

BEFORE COMPLITED SEND MONEY I CONNECT TO PAY PAL AND ALL MY REFUND BEEN CANCELED!

ITEM NEVER DELIVERED TO FRAUD COMPANY ADDRESS!

DONT LIE ME- MY REFUND CANCELED WEEK AGO!

ALL FRAUD PAYMENT BEEN REFUND PAY PAL.

PAY PAL YOU STOLEN MY MONEY VIA FRAUD BUYER WITH FRAUD COMPANY ADDRESS!

IF YOU DONT REFUND MY FRAUD TRANSACTION MONEY I EEN TO COURT WITH PAY PAL!

CLOSE FRAUD CASE IN MY SIDE AND RETURN MY FRAUD STOLEN MONEY TO MY ACCOUNT!
Pay Pal refund case removed-2.jpg

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

sergisorok
Contributor
Contributor

DEAR ad-n! Case closed

Case ID: PP D 43281520 Your support abuse pay pal rules and close case without any reason. See proff- last ifo from paypal- if you seller got item back will write this and i dont got item back in my address and doont write any info. Pay Pal support you abuse paypal seller protection- becouse i actived in this case and confirm for return item to my adress. Any real proff what confirmed item returned back to me and i got this item dont upload buyer. But item dont back to me and you pay pal stolen money from me in twice. Aperal this wrong abuse paypal rules case close case in my side and return my stolen money to my account.France swindler parsel number..jpg
Login to Me Too

sergisorok
Contributor
Contributor

dEAR AD-N!

I ANSWER IN THIS CASE-DONT LIE ME-CHECK!

I ANSWER AND CONFIRM IN THIS CASE WHAT I GOT ITEM BACK AND I REFUND!

ITEM NEVER BACK TO ADDRESS WHAT I CONFIRM IN CASE-DONT LIE MY PAY PAL SUPPORT- CHECK AND CONFIRM.

NOT RETURN ITEM NOT REFUND!

DO YOU UNDESTAND PAY PAL SUPPORT!

ARE YOU OK?

ITEM NEVER DELIVERED TO MY.

NOT ITEM NOT REFUND!

YOU PAY PAL SUPPORT ABUSE PAY PAL CASE RULES!

REFUND MY MINEY TO MY ACCOUNT!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @sergisorok,

I'm sorry to see that your post has not yet received a response from the community. If a case for Significantly Not as Described was closed in the buyer's favor but the item was not returned to you, please check the return tracking to see the result. If the result of that tracking states that the item was delivered, the case would have been closed on that information. If the tracking does not show delivered to you, please contact PayPal customer service to appeal the decision.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this can be resolved quickly.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Sis417
Angry employee got mad at me - hung up on me and SHE CLOSED MY ACCOUNT!!!!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Schae

Hi @Sis417

The PayPal Community welcomes you!

Wow, that's certainly not the experience PayPal wants to leave their customers with! I'm truly sorry about the challenges you've faced when reaching out and reporting a charge. Reporting a payment as unauthorized can usually be done from your account. Since your account is now closed, it might be best to get back in contact with customer service in hopes of being assisted by an agent who is more capable. You can click "Contact" at the bottom of the PayPal website for our customer service options. If you have trouble because the account is closed, simply select the "Password and account access" and "Login problem" options for more guidance.

I'm hopeful that things will get reported successfully for you!

Thank you,

- Schae 

*If you see a post that was helpful, please benefit the Community by giving it a thumbs up (kudos) or accepting it as a solution.*
Login to Me Too

sergisorok
Contributor
Contributor

dEAR AD-N!

I ANSWER IN THIS CASE-DONT LIE ME-CHECK!

I ANSWER AND CONFIRM IN THIS CASE WHAT I GOT ITEM BACK AND I REFUND!

ITEM NEVER BACK TO ADDRESS WHAT I CONFIRM IN CASE-DONT LIE MY PAY PAL SUPPORT- CHECK AND CONFIRM.

NOT RETURN ITEM NOT REFUND!

DO YOU UNDESTAND PAY PAL SUPPORT!

ARE YOU OK?

ITEM NEVER DELIVERED TO MY.

NOT ITEM NOT REFUND!

YOU PAY PAL SUPPORT ABUSE PAY PAL CASE RULES!

REFUND MY MONEY TO MY ACCOUNT!
Login to Me Too
Solved

sergisorok
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal Seller Protection covers you in the event of claims, chargebacks, or reversals that are a result of unauthorized purchases or items your buyer didn't receive. With PayPal Seller Protection, you are covered for the full amount of all eligible transactions

Dear ad-n!

DONT LIE ME!

Before refund send i fastly connect to pay pal support and my refund been canceled.

I DONT SEND DONT CONFIRM MONEY SEND TO FRAUD BUYER.

BEFORE COMPLITED SEND MONEY I CONNECT TO PAY PAL AND ALL MY REFUND BEEN CANCELED!

ITEM NEVER DELIVERED TO FRAUD COMPANY ADDRESS!

DONT LIE ME- MY REFUND CANCELED WEEK AGO!

ALL FRAUD PAYMENT BEEN REFUND PAY PAL.

PAY PAL YOU STOLEN MY MONEY VIA FRAUD BUYER WITH FRAUD COMPANY ADDRESS!

IF YOU DONT REFUND MY FRAUD TRANSACTION MONEY I EEN TO COURT WITH PAY PAL!

CLOSE FRAUD CASE IN MY SIDE AND RETURN MY FRAUD STOLEN MONEY TO MY ACCOUNT!
Pay Pal refund case removed-2.jpg
Login to Me Too

Sis417
I had a similar problem- When I was s/w a rep about a unauthorized charge because I couldn't understand her she immediately got ANGRY. After she hung up on me I found that my account was CLOSED AND ALL THE MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT IS THEIRS. THIS IS SUCH BS. HOW CAN THEY DO THAT- HOW CAN THEY EMPLOY SUCH HORRIBLE PEOPLE! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.