ACCOUNT LIMITATIONS PLEASE HELP

athar3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I sell digital product which is done in blender 3d models all deals are done on discord and My account got limitations How do I provide them professional licence and Vendor/supplier information

athar3_0-1654871410768.png

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @athar3

Welcome! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues with a recent account limitation. Normally, PayPal only asks for what is necessary to keep an account open but not too much to where it would overly-inconvenience our customers. With that in mind, if our Resolution Center is asking for supplier information and license documentation, it normally means the limitation would not be able to be lifted without that documentation. 

However, I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page to see if any other documentation can be offered in lieu of what has been requested. 

Best wishes resolving your case, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.