A new feature on Paypal to prove & show the reputation of an account, that we are not a scammer.

Jovan_51
Contributor
Contributor

Having a new feature on Paypal to prove & show the reputation of an account for buying and selling will be useful.

With all the scamming happening on Facebook Marketplace for example, genuine sellers are put off paypal as buyers who used G&S are able to claim the item did not arrived or not as described etc. Causing the seller to lose out on Money + the items.

This new feature hopefully is able to show prove that a PayPal's account is genuine and not a scammer. Perhaps something like a scorecard that calculates the amount of transaction made and the amount of 'Claims' in the resolution centre. Or perhaps an identity card with a profile picture, date Joined Paypal, transactions made etc. that allows us to download and send to the seller/buyer for the ease of mind that we are genuine.

What do you guys think?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kbstarfish
Contributor
Contributor
I was just scammed by a Facebook ad! I know I am not using PayPal credit anymore because, not only is there scammer problem, they REFUSE to allocate payments properly! PAYPAL IS A SCAM OF IT'S OWN! I have promos that aren't due to be paid until June, but I made a payment on other things, and tge first darn thing they do is apply my money to interest free purchases! I have asked 3 times for them to allocate it properly! So, PayPal is doing sellers an injustic there! I will NEVER use them again!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.