9 months have passed since my permanent limitation and I still do not receive the withdrawal message

chriscollins758
Contributor
Contributor

Chris.PNG

More than 9 months have passed since my permanent limitation and I still do not receive the withdrawal message, I call PayPal and I do not receive accurate information on when they will let me withdraw, on December 19, 2020 I was permanently limited and to date they still do not send me the message and when I call customer service they only tell me that those who work with this have not updated the system or reviewed my case, also they do not remove the security lock to add my account and make my withdrawal of funds, paypal has decided to keep my money illegally for longer than their own guidelines say (180 days) and there is nothing one can do, is the lawsuit the way?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@chriscollins758 

Sadly nothing we can do about this one, if you want to go down a legal route then you need advice from a lawyer as to whether its a good idea or not.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.