180 days of the imposed limit have passed. how to withdraw funds?

Badpablo90
Contributor
Contributor
over half a year ago there was a limit on my account, it's been over half a year and I still can't withdraw funds. what to do ? it's hard to communicate With paypal support
Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

Andri31
Contributor
Contributor
When your 180 days past did they get your money in your account? As what I saw right now on my paypal is like I was paying paypal and it says correction.
Login to Me Too

Badpablo90
Contributor
Contributor
The funds are frozen when I try to pay, a message appears that the account is being limited
Login to Me Too

Andri31
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah they froze my account but when I checked it today it says I pay 20,000 to paypal lol. They banned my account permanently but I waited patiently as stated I will get my refund after 180 days isn’t paypal is tricking us and scamming us to get money for us
Login to Me Too

PARRENO15
Contributor
Contributor
Please help me for passting remove the limiting the paypal
Login to Me Too

Bethoven1
Contributor
Contributor

Good Day! May i ask if why i cant send money and my account is limited. Ma'am/sir, please I am a normal person and i didn’t do any bad actions here in paypal, please inform me if do i have a chance if ever because my mother right now is not okay, i need to bring her in hospital. Please you can still ask to me what information do you want or what steps do i need to take.  I just need to send my money to my friend.

I am Bethoven [Removed]

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hello @Badpablo90,

I am sorry this has happened and I can understand your frustration.

In most cases an automatic email is sent once the 180 days have passed. The only reason there would be a delay is when there is still an outstanding regulatory request for identity documents which we require from all customers regardless of the status of an account. 

In this situation, the best thing to do would be to contact our Customer Care department. You can do this by going to the ‘Contact Us’ link at the bottom of every PayPal page. You will then see what contact options are available to you. 

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Bethoven1
Contributor
Contributor

Helllo!, I am here in my country (Philippines) still waiting for my money to withdraw or something to have my money, i cant wait into 180days because i really really need the money as soon as i can possible to have it.

Login to Me Too

Bethoven1
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!, please help me to withdraw or just send my money to my family because the money is needed to spend in hospital bills. please help me to do this i cant wait after 180days. i really really need to have my money. the paypal "contact us" is not good in my problem situation. please help me about this, i can send any information or something that i can prove that i am a innocent 

Login to Me Too

Paypal_Ashley1

Hello @Bethoven1

Thank you so much for taking the time to post on our PayPal Community. I know the importance of gaining access to your available balance after waiting over 180 days. Through this channel, we do not have the option to review your PayPal account for security. In this case, please reach out directly to our Customer Support for assistance. You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message.  

Thank you. 

- Ashley

If you find this or any other post was useful or helpful, feel free to make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.