180 days left

Anisssa11
Contributor
Contributor

180 days have passed since i got limited,and there are mail from u guys in my inbox ." Dear ANISHA <removed> , Your PayPal funds are now eligible for withdrawal. To withdraw funds from your account, please log in to PayPal. As a reminder, access to your account will remain limited. While access to your account is limited, you may: * place logos into your auction listings or on your website * update your account information * withdraw funds from your account You may not: * send or request money * receive payments * add funds to your account * close your account Thank you for using PayPal. Sincerely, The PayPal Team "                                                                                                                                  but i still can't Add my bank account to withdraw it,error says that i got limited......and check res centre

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

Anisssa11
Contributor
Contributor

that's what happen when i try add bank to withdraw my "Eligible for Withdrawal" money.Here's screen --  <removed>

Login to Me Too

Anisssa11
Contributor
Contributor

WHY THESE TWO OPTIONS ARE NOT AVAILEBLE???      http://prntscr.com/j79ip9 

already should be,180 days have passed,GIVE MY MONEY BACK PAYPAL

Login to Me Too

Anisssa11
Contributor
Contributor

all problems has been solved,thank u paypal!i got all my money back

Login to Me Too

Michu022
Contributor
Contributor
There is nothing like that in my setting. Nowhere to place logos, what will I do to get my money, already 180+ days is over
Login to Me Too

PaulineCarrothe
Contributor
Contributor

Hi What Have You Done To Get Your Money ?? Thanks in Advance

Login to Me Too

omaanya96
New Community Member

180 days have passed since i got limited,and there are mail from u guys in my inbox ." Dear ANISHA <removed> , Your PayPal funds are now eligible for withdrawal. To withdraw funds from your account, please log in to PayPal. As a reminder, access to your account will remain limited. While access to your account is limited, you may: * place logos into your auction listings or on your website * update your account information * withdraw funds from your account You may not: * send or request money * receive payments * add funds to your account * close your account Thank you for using PayPal. Sincerely, The PayPal Team "                                                                                                                                  but i still can't Add my bank account to withdraw it,error says that i got limited......and check res centre

Login to Me Too

I23-Apple-Berry
Contributor
Contributor
How can I withdraw money from my account I have tried but it keeps saying an error occured .last week I got an email saying my money was available
Login to Me Too

Smokesta215
Today is my 180 days and it’s still not letting me access it
Login to Me Too

Karin38
Contributor
Contributor
I normally use mpesa
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.