180 days hold!!

Venus24
Contributor
Contributor

**bleep** Paypal!! I need to get my money because I need it for my enrollment yet you hold my funds! Whats wrong with you! <removed> ! I dont know what to do now! I did ot do anything, i did not do anything wrong!!! PLEASE HAVE MERCY PAYPAL! I NEED MONEY ASAP. OUR CLASS IS ALREADY NEXT MONTH!!!!

Login to Me Too
79 REPLIES 79

Adamscarrie
Contributor
Contributor
I think they might want to transact with the money. Cause I don't know why you would receive money from family member and they will hold it.. Does that mean if you they reopen it after the 180 days and you had another transaction they will hold it again for another 180days.. That's too bad. 180days is too much its because they don't have much rival, they are been known by many country that's why.. Assuming there are other services like PayPal people would stop using. It.
Login to Me Too

Nomomoe70
Contributor
Contributor

THEY TRIED TO PULL THAT **bleep** ON ME FOR NO REASON SAYING MY ACCOUNT WAS LIMITED FOR GOOD LOL I SHOWED THOSE IDIOTS I HAD A LITTLE OVER 2000 IN MY ACCOUNT I HAD JUST RECIEVED.. I AM NOT A SELLER NOR BUYER SIMPLY AN OCCASIONAL USER ... I GOT THE EMAIL SAYING MY ACCOUNT WAS LOCKED ON 5-29-22 AND HAD ALL MY MONEY BACK BY 5-31-22

Login to Me Too

mercadojoyce16
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal hold my Funds for 180 days. And I don't know why. I need explanation, since there's no fraudulent activity on my account. Im wondering why. You asked for requirements, I gave what you need. 

I need your help to release my funds. Since those funds is for my Son. He is in the hospital, he was confined because he is a Premature baby. We've waited so long for him to get home. But unfortunately, PayPal hold my funds, and i don't have any money to pay to his Hospital Bill, but just those money. And there's no way for me to pay it, because you Hold my Funds. 
Login to Me Too

Temp20230526B
Contributor
Contributor
Me too im covid patient and no money to buy medicine they put 180 days Paypal no glory and no mercy
Login to Me Too

Alexgalk
They also are holding my money with no explanation. There was no fraud on my account These are scammers Now I am broke I don't know what I will do These thieves now have my passport and drivers license cause they told me they will give me back my random hold if I send them my documents. I truly wish everyone working for this company the worst for them, their families and their loved ones. The amount of problems you have created for people who work harder for.their money than these thieves can even imagine, is sickening. I would throw up all over whoever is making this happen if I could. I hope they all burn in hell or worse.
Login to Me Too

Nomomoe70
Contributor
Contributor

CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD AND THAT UNLOCKED THE RESTRICTION BUT DO IT FAST INITIATE WITHDRAW IMMEDIATELY AFTER THAT

Login to Me Too

victoriouspc200
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal froze my account and told me , I can't use PayPal service anymore. It is over 180 days since then, yet they haven't released my Mooney. I have wrote several emails to PayPal yet no reply WHAT DO I DO?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@victoriouspc200 

You wouldn't get the email if you are still under 18 (if it was an underage account) OR used a fake name to open the account etc.

If you don't think there is a reason for them still holding funds then give them a call, I can't give you anymore contact info as you haven't said what country you are in so all i can say is click help / contact and use the options for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

lvilme
Contributor
Contributor

Send a complaint to the BBB, FTC and your state office of Attorney General. Send emails to the <removed> and <removed> this should help speed up the process to release your funds. 

Login to Me Too

Temp20211102d
Contributor
Contributor
There are over 27,000 complaints in the BBB …. I just had the same problem with PayPal holding of my money. Luckily I sent back the money, to my client, and am asking him to send the money in another way. I am actually shocked and won’t be using this service again.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.