180 days hold!!

Venus24
Contributor
Contributor

**bleep** Paypal!! I need to get my money because I need it for my enrollment yet you hold my funds! Whats wrong with you! <removed> ! I dont know what to do now! I did ot do anything, i did not do anything wrong!!! PLEASE HAVE MERCY PAYPAL! I NEED MONEY ASAP. OUR CLASS IS ALREADY NEXT MONTH!!!!

Login to Me Too
79 REPLIES 79

TheRealKingSolo
Contributor
Contributor

OH YEAH IS THAT SOO? what if the account doesn't have any buyers lol. like this is total bs. there is no reason they are holding my 15k

Login to Me Too

Temp20230525HP
New Community Member

They did not help at all. i already pass 180 days. i want withdraw but get error. i email them. they no reply. **bleep**ing **bleep** paypal

Login to Me Too

KianaH223
Contributor
Contributor
Did u ever receive your money ?
Login to Me Too

jqwishes

Hi wanze8887,

Did they give you your money now? I have the same issue just now and it's very frustrating.

Login to Me Too

Jamesrobbins
New Community Member
Mine is being held to and I didnt buy or sell anything at all just used it as a bank card and I am dealing with this now I have about thirty days left and after that I will tell everyone never to use this as a banking solution
Login to Me Too

sig380
Contributor
Contributor

I WILL TRY. THEY ARE THIEVES. AND VERY CRUEL

Login to Me Too

Dream2020
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal is holding $54,000 of my money since December 2020.  I have hired the best, experienced attorneys and they uncovered a

4 million dollar class action lawsuit from 2 years ago where PayPal lost due to these same unethical practices.  My attorney's will fight for everyone

who had their small businesses and online stores closed and money held hostage.  PayPals policies are extremely cruel now during the worse pandemic in our lives where working class people and their families are struggling. 

Login to Me Too

Medicparry1
Contributor
Contributor
Dream, I wanna hire an attorney as well this is absolutely insane
Login to Me Too

Dream2020
Contributor
Contributor

Hello:

You can contact my attorney, Mark <Removed>in San Francisco a[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]  My company filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and they advised we all contact the Internet Crime Complaint center and the California Department of Consumer Affairs.  PayPals so called User Agreement is criminally flawed and they are using it as an excuse to steal customers money.  PayPals stealing tactics are taking place without transparency and without any explanation.  

Login to Me Too

Medicparry1
Contributor
Contributor

Can you enail me <removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.