180 days hold!!

Venus24
Contributor
Contributor

**bleep** Paypal!! I need to get my money because I need it for my enrollment yet you hold my funds! Whats wrong with you! <removed> ! I dont know what to do now! I did ot do anything, i did not do anything wrong!!! PLEASE HAVE MERCY PAYPAL! I NEED MONEY ASAP. OUR CLASS IS ALREADY NEXT MONTH!!!!

Login to Me Too
79 REPLIES 79

Yo111111
Hello, I’d like to get in on this. My small business was also closed due to PayPal taking funds and closing down accounts please email me if interested and I’ll send the email. This isn’t right for what they’ve done at all my business was closed due to them they’ve also provided me a bad reputation.
Login to Me Too

Reza20
Contributor
Contributor
Hi They are holding 84000£ charity money People might die for this action as this money is supposed to go for kidney transplant purposes Have you got your money back? How can I sue them to get the money back?!
Login to Me Too

Willie777
Contributor
Contributor
I would love to get that attorney phone number
Login to Me Too

Reza20
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Have you got your money back ? Thanks
Login to Me Too

Mirie221
And how I'm supposed to wait for 180 days and am working and my payment is done through that account...how I'm supposed to stay without my salary for 180 days really!!!! And i provided all my details they asked for...the only thing is in kenya we use PayPal money to withdraw our money using MPesa so thats is the unusual thing they detected but its my account and its paypal that work with mpesa safaricom so that ain't my problem!!!! All i did was to use their services here in kenya!!
Login to Me Too

Partsguy310auto
Contributor
Contributor
My account has been limited since oct 2019 already pass the 180 days and I still have not been able to get my money. I’ve called so many times once I waited over 7:30 hours and never answered me after they said they would help and transfer me to limitations department. These people violate the policy they so want us to follow. SCAMMERS!!!!
Login to Me Too

Reza20
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Have you got your money back yet ? Please let me know Thanks
Login to Me Too

Dream2020
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I received my money back in 180 days.  There was never an explanation for the hold.  

Login to Me Too

Reza20
Contributor
Contributor
Many many thanks for responding My wife and I were almost heart attacked because of this. Your response brought up some light in this darkness. As I said this is charity money and many people may die if I dont get this money back on time. Have you sued them to get your money back? Have you received all your 54000$ back? How they refunded your money (to your bank account or check) Please kindly answer my question so we can make right decisions Many many thanks in advance
Login to Me Too

TechnicsAU
Contributor
Contributor

Still waiting 3 months+for a reason why and which transaction, I never sold any thing on line, so how can I breach some made up rule that goes against our country's laws.  pure  theft!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.