180 days has been completed but still am not able to withdraw my funds

saif_5
Contributor
Contributor

hello my name is umer <removed> my account is permanently limited on 23 november 2019 then i wait for 6 months when 180 days will completed i received i email on 23 may 2020 that i am eligible to with my funds but after 2 months paypal again limited my account without any reason on 23 july 2020 i send so many emails but i didnt get a single reply from paypal services than on 20 december 2020 i received a email that i am eligible to withdraw my funds than i try to add a bank its show error ( sorry . we cant link your bank right now ) i contact paypal without login chat some agent say wait for 24-72 hour to refresh our system than you will successfully add your bank and some agent said paypal has sent you a wrong email of withdraw fund i dont know why they said and come agent said wait for 23 januray your 180 days has not completed i said ok i will wait after 23 januray i try to call paypal agent and he said again wait for 24 -72 hours . i think i learn all agents names cz i did 100 times live chat 100 times call to paypal but no one able to help me . i want to say its my saving funds i really need it in covid-19 day i dont have money please i beg you to help me to withdraw my money from paypal please sir

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.