permanently closed my business paypal

Gamisticsllc
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Good day Community,

I just came to UAE last year and i started my e-commerce online business here. Well I opened my store with Amazon and sales going good for our personal website i choose paypal.

Today after receiving payment from one of my client i got the notification from paypal more information needed.

Well as we are registered government company in uae and each and every document was legal so i provided with all the required documents to Paypal

my emirates id proof of purchase dispatching goods to customer. even tho i am not selling any illegal and any product which is prohibited. However after uploading my documents within 1 mint i got the message from Paypal. we have permanently closed your account and we cant do business with you. is this possible that may be there was my name issue like may be it is listed under blacklist or something because as per my experience of e commerce market i have done nothing against the policy not even a single dispute from customer or may be i came to Pakistan and i was operating my account here but paypal is still not here thats why they limited my account?.

Any solution please anyone suggest me here thanks. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gamisticsllc 

may be i came to Pakistan and i was operating my account here but paypal is still not here thats why they limited my account?.

Yes. You must use PayPal from/in a country on permitted countries list.

“In connection with your use of our websites, your PayPal account, the PayPal services, or in the course of your interactions with PayPal, other PayPal customers, or third parties, you will not:

https://www.paypal.com/ae/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full#restricted-activities

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Gamisticsllc
Contributor
Contributor

Ahm actually i was back on vacations in my home country and wasnt knowing that this will make issue. Now what should i do please suggest my documents and everything is legit and 100% authentic

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.