ive paid for an item in 2020 still have not got anything

HULK2099
Contributor
Contributor

hi everyone

ive paid for an item in 2020 via paypal credit to celebrity send ins that was part of a starwas poster signing project over a year long and still have not got anything after paying $1797.56 via paypal credit 

Obviously the pandemic stopped everything for the rest of the year until 2021 but ive still got nothing,the company wont return my emails or acknowledge my order at all,am i covered by pay pal as ive paid the amount to paypal credit now? 

any advice would be great

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@HULK2099 

Unfortunately paypal buyer protection is only for up to 180 days.

Your best bet would have been to file a dispute for non receipt of item and then ordered again if it got near the 180 days.

If you funded your paypal payment with a credit card then try them but I think its too long for them as well so maybe small claims court?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

HULK2099
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for your reply The bank isn't interested as it was paid for by PayPal credit and the dispatch date was for the end of 2020 so I'm hoping PayPal resolve the issue and I'll also contact the trading ombudsman for additional help.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.