if once you closed your dispute, can another one be opened since the item was never sent?
Its x1 dispute per transaction.
Neither Paypal or Ebay support buyer remorse so you shouldn't open a dispute for a refund unless the you didn't receive the item or the item was not as described.
If the seller refused to cancel the order (and they are not obliged to) then you could have opened a dispute for non receipt of item if that happened later.
However you never close a dispute unless you have the item or the refund.
You may have laws in your country if the seller is in the same country as you for a return of item bought online via a small claims court action?
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Erasing data from closed account in Wallet Archives
- Unauthorized ATM withdrawals with PayPal debit card dispute says they were authorized denied in Security and Fraud Archives
- how to merge accounts in Managing Account Archives
- BA tickets & Paypal in Security and Fraud Archives
- Dispute. No goods received in Security and Fraud Archives