cannot report problem or create case on pending transaction.
Disputes & Chargebacks
You can't open a dispute on a pending payment as you have not actually paid anyone yet.
When you pay a company then it is often pending or awaiting authorisation until that company processes your order and captures the pending payment.
If they don't process the order and capture that payment then the pending status times out at 30 days post-payment and returns back to your funding source.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Qudratullah1 in Wallet Archives
- Change name account profile information in Managing Account Archives
- Refunded less than expected amount after INR dispute! in Security and Fraud Archives
- Pending status in Transactions Archives
- Paypal hold my money for 180 days because they can and they are not human. in Security and Fraud Archives