account termination

radekstopik
Contributor
Contributor

So i just recieved a payment for a used product i didnt want anymore (OP1 synth). The same moment i recieved email from paypal that they started proces which will terminate my account 🙂 (Zahajujeme proces, jehož výsledkem bude zrušení vašeho účtu PayPal (referenční ID: PP-L-310166898446) so what should i do now ? When i contacted paypal, they just said "well.. we dont know whats goin on, we cant help you". Should i ship product and hope that one day ill be able to withdraw money or what ? Im even gettin error whe i try to refund buyer... Its pretty bad situation for me. Paypal isnt trying to help, i dont know what to say to the buyer and i dint do nothing wrong.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AdamC

Hi there, @radekstopik,

Thanks for reaching out on the community! 

I'm sorry to hear about the inconvenience you're experiencing with your PayPal account. It sounds like your account has been permanently limited. I’m sorry you no longer have access to our services. This type of decision isn’t something we do lightly, and I can assure you that we fully review all factors of an account before making this type of decision. While I understand that you may not agree with the outcome, this is something that would have been fully reviewed and we would be unable to change. If there is a balance in the account, that will be held for up to 180 days to minimize any potential risk of loss due to disputes or chargebacks that may be filed during that period. After 180 days, you’ll be notified of your ability to withdraw the balance. 

With regards to the payment you received for the goods you want to sell. I'd advise you to refund the payment and use another platform to receive the payment to avoid any further inconvenience. 

Thanks for reaching out.

PayPal_Adam
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.