Today I received notice that multiple charges I disputed are being refunded. Yeah!
But I had temporarily unhooked the credit card on which they were charged from my PayPal account because of the unauthorized charges.
Since receiving the refund message this morning, I have hooked that credit card back up with my PayPal account. But at the time the refund was decided and the refund email issued, the card was not linked to the account.
So where will my refund go? Will it become a credit on my PayPal account?
Or will it be refunded to the card the unauthorized charges were made from - and if this is the case - was the fact I had temporarily unlinked the card from my PayPal account during the resolution phase and only hooked it back up after receiving the "the charges will be refunded" email a problem (i.e. maybe PayPal tried to refund immediately while the card was not there linked to the account and couldn't refund it because of that)
Solved! Go to Solution.
Disputes & Chargebacks
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Online outlet not responding to my request to return. Do I have any grounds to open a dispute? in Security and Fraud Archives
- Facebook Marketplace- seller scam in Security and Fraud Archives
- why my PayPal account is in limitation? in Security and Fraud Archives
- Refund is complete, no money of my bank card in Transactions Archives
- Return postage costing more than goods purchased. in Security and Fraud Archives