There is a streamer called DSP asking his viewers to create fake accounts to donate to him

twitchsopamanxx
Contributor
Contributor

There is a streamer called DSP who is telling his viewers that they create fake accounts to donate to him. His channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGAQFQoZNIFUnQQuA-Llu9A and he repeatedly asks people to create fake accounts so as to not 'leak' their personal information (as in, he leaks the information of people who donate to him). This is not including the fact he uses derogatory racial <removed>constantly like the n-word and wears a nazi hat on his youtube streams. Please take action if you can, thank you!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Iris

Hello @twitchsopamanxx,

Welcome to PayPal Community! I realize that there may be an account you'd like to report for fraudulent behavior. You can find the steps on how to report them here:

How do I report potential fraud, spoof or unauthorized transactions to PayPal?

I hope this helps!

Iris
If you find this post helpful, feel free to provide kudos or accept a post as a solution to help make our community better.
Login to Me Too

twitchsopamanxx
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, did you look into the topic? Im still waiting for a reply. Thank you!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.