Resolution center error

awildman
Contributor
Contributor

I received a dispute today. Every time I go to the respond action, it says there's an error on the PayPal side. I've tried on my phone and two different computers on Edge and Chrome. Any idea how to fix this so I can respond to the dispute?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

ollieb3000
Contributor
Contributor

I'm also having this happening to me. Unable to take action on the resolution. I just get this error: 

Screenshot 2022-04-14 at 08.27.27.png

Login to Me Too

a2goweb
New Community Member

Hi

We are actually facing the same technical issue.  When we click on the Respond button to respond to any Open Case received from a customer in the Resolution center, we are getting the error:  "Please try again We're sorry. Something went wrong. Return to Resolution Centre"Screenshot 2022-04-13 at 22.39.25.png

We've tried to access the Resolution Center with another Browser: Firefox, Opera, Safara, Chrome, we've deleted the cache, the cookies, the history, we even tried to access from a mobile phone, but it seems that the issue is a technical bug coming from Paypal end.

In addition to that: One of our customer is also getting the same error message when he try to open the dispute he opened in order to close it, it seems that this issue is affecting Businesses and also Customers.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Tommy

@awildman, @a2goweb, @ollieb3000

This looks like a technical issue on PayPal's side. PayPal can add any information you wish to the case if you contact PayPal directly by phone or email. 

-Tommy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.