Please help me, my PayPal account has been hacked
Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.
1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Have you manage to sort it out? i'm also trying to recover my account and its so frustrating that they stated an email in my open case "we’ve determined there was no unauthorized use." how the heck?! they've change my address, password and security question how can i shutdown the account? also i've tried all the method non of them helped, time zone is also an issue for me cuz im in the other part of the world where i created that account, so i tried calling internationally but always gets an no operating time.
I'm sorry to hear that you've both experienced unauthorized activity on your account. I know that can be a scary and frustrating situation. As @kernowlass mentioned, the best thing to do is to contact our Customer Support team for assistance. If you're having trouble contacting us during business hours or by using the support options available on our website, I'd recommend sending us a private message on Facebook or a direct message on Twitter.
I hope this is resolved for you quickly!
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Cancel pending payment in Security and Fraud Archives
- My digital products business received an email from paypal saying it's a pyramid scheme! in Security and Fraud Archives
- Can someone hack your account from just your username? in Security and Fraud Archives
- Connecticut in Security and Fraud Archives
- I think I might have been scammed. Next course of action? in Security and Fraud Archives