Personal account, Not Business
I have a personal account, have had for a long time. I also have a PayPal debit card, which makes life easier. And I have one subscription that I use PayPal for to pay it, nothing big, it’s just easy to not have to think about it.
However, today I got an email for my “business”. I don’t have a business! My friends and I use friends and family to send to each other for holidays, to help each other out, birthdays, etc. So wondering why I got this: “Our ongoing focus is to help your business thrive” at the bottom of the page. Is this a generic email sent out to all PayPal users?
Fraud & Phishing
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- My digital products business received an email from paypal saying it's a pyramid scheme! in Security and Fraud Archives
- Connecticut in Security and Fraud Archives
- How can I close a business account? in Managing Account Archives
- New account permanently limited right after setting up in Security and Fraud Archives
- Receiver with personal account gets charged a fee when I send money from my business account in Transactions Archives