Permanently limited for no reason after receiving a donation
Welcome to the PayPal Community! I can understand how concerning it can be when your account is permanently limited. There can be a few different reasons as to why your account is limited. However, when it's unable to be removed, it's normally due to some kind of Acceptable Use Policy issue. There's normally an email sent with as much information that can be shared regarding this issue. As @kernowlass stated, based on your information shared here, you may want to review PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy to see if number 12 is what caused this. You're also welcome to reach out to our Customer Support teams to see if any more clarification can be shared, however they normally are unable to lift the limitation and restore account functionality.
My apologies for any inconvenience this has caused,
- Jon K
If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Fraud case in Security and Fraud Archives
- I sent money to a friend (donation), but the recipient cannot receive the money in Transactions Archives
- Took a donation of $1.00 through Ko-Fi, and I only received $0.46 - why? in Transactions Archives
- Paypal is asking some doccuments I cant provide in Security and Fraud Archives
- My PayPal account was permanently limited, I only received one payment then PayPal done this in Security and Fraud Archives