Paypal took 115 out of my bank account, "External Withdrawal PAYPAL / TRANSFER - TRANSFER"

nyawi
New Community Member

On June 17th Paypal removed 115$ out of my bank account. I didn't buy anything that day, and I don't have any subscriptions for that much. I have no idea what happened or what to do, I just want to be able to get the money back.

I haven't used Paypal for anything other than subscriptions until a week ago where I got some money from a commission. (Safe source so possibly unrelated)

If anyone knows how to get my money back please let me know. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_WendyD

Hello @nyawi,

Welcome to the Community!

I can see how this can be concerning. If you see the transaction within your PayPal account, you should be able to click on the transaction details for more information. If there are no details, please reach out to us. You can find our available support options by scrolling to the bottom of any page on our site, selecting the Contact link, and following the steps to contact us. If you don’t see the transaction in PayPal, but you see it in your bank account, you may want to report this directly with your bank to avoid further unauthorized activity.

I hope this gets resolved soon.

Wendy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.