PayPal, like getting dumped by a girlfriend you didn't like anyway?

Bye_PlayFoul
Contributor
Contributor

Welp Paypal, I guess this is it? I mean nothing to you anymore. i didn't have the courage to leave you when I should have. But I got comfortable you know? Remember the days before Ebay? Yeah, thats when we met, 2 decades of ups and downs. Even though I've invested in you... thousands of dollars in fees... and when people cursed your name, I was there, defending you. Now all my customers and my family have accepted you, they speak your name every week or more when we come to you instead of the bank. But PayPal, I bring my friend VPN over, not knowing that you're incompatible and you kick me to the curb, And not just upset, you said, "forever". Never again a buy or a sell BANNED for good. That seems pretty harsh to me and I think anyone would agree. But when you said you were protecting the community from me! Your lover and provider that's when I knew you'd gone bad. You could have said, oh no, no no, your friend VPN is not allowed in my home. That would have been sufficient.  but after two decades, were done? oh my how you've changed. Jaded and paranoid. What's the real problem PayPal?  After all, every time I logged in it was never, Hi Honey how was your day? It was always the same thing... OPEN A GO DANG BUSINESS ACCOUNT ya loser. And that's exactly what I was doing. Not that it was of any benefit to me, only because you asked me to. Because we have history baby. And I'm a little sad. 20 years is only slightly longer than my last marriage. It's significant. I worry about you. But I have a confession to make. And now may not be the right time but... since you're the biggest heartless **bleep** I know, I gotta tell you. I've been seeing other people. So there. You got cocky and have shown you only care about yourself. I have needs you know? Remember Venmoronica and Cashappmere from down the street? They treat me good okay? It's simple, feels right, they take care of my needs. So back to the question... really we've wasted enough time. WTF is wrong with you? I bring over VPN? They never hurt anyone? And 20 years gone, just like that? WTF are you thinking? You know I have to let everyone know how you kicked me around and abused me?  Neglected me. Left me when I needed you the most. Good bye ol' lady all fat and conceited, I'm not looking back. And you don't even know you made another big mistake. Every 4 minutes, another friend lost, you should read your reviews. Not looking good. Maybe try therapy. Good bye.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bye_PlayFoul 

Paypal account membership is increasing so they are not losing anything.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/218493/paypals-total-active-registered-accounts-from-2010/

Also you agreed to abide by paypal rules when you opened your paypal account and agreed to their user agreement, sadly you broke those rules.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full?locale.x=en_US#restricted-activities

• Use an anonymizing proxy; use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our websites without our prior written permission; or use any device, software or routine to bypass our robot exclusion headers;

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bye_PlayFoul 

Paypal account membership is increasing so they are not losing anything.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/218493/paypals-total-active-registered-accounts-from-2010/

Also you agreed to abide by paypal rules when you opened your paypal account and agreed to their user agreement, sadly you broke those rules.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full?locale.x=en_US#restricted-activities

• Use an anonymizing proxy; use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our websites without our prior written permission; or use any device, software or routine to bypass our robot exclusion headers;

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Bye_PlayFoul
Contributor
Contributor

That's where you're wrong cowboy. Since you're esteemed, check this out;

you wrote:

I certainly did not do any of those things. Like I said, I was adding my business to Paypal in my personal account, as they asked. I had my VPN on all day. Big deal.  Are you telling me that what I did was justified by FOREVER BANNING ME? I've been with PayPal for 20 years man. C'mon, tell me that was a cool move by PayPal.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bye_PlayFoul 

Argue that one out with paypal.

If you are right then your account would not be limited, if I am right then you would be banned.

All I can do is give you the facts, I don't write their policies, you posted that paypal is losing membership, they are not, FACT.

You said you broke 0 rules so I posted giving information on how you may well have done so, FACT.

Stating whether your ban was correct or not as a 'loyal' customer has nothing to do with me, thats between you and customer services.

I posted just to correct your misinformation and to advise you on how you may well have gained the limitation / ban. However I did not resort to name calling as you have done.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

ShaqOatmeal
Contributor
Contributor
@Bye_PlayFoul I feel you. I am so sorry. That said, try to stay positive. Nothing really ever ends, as end is merely a transition from one thing to another. Who knows, maybe it leads to something better. I hear there is a new - younger, better looking and more dynamic - gal in town. I myself do not know her very well, but I have heard good things about her. The whole town is buzzing like a beehive. I am not sure what her full name is but locals call her miss Wise.
Login to Me Too

Bye_PlayFoul
Contributor
Contributor

Well ShaqOatmeal, can I give you a hug?  Ever since she left me I've only received cliche' advice... here you are. I just cried a little. Thank you and so much good karma to you and your giant bowl and spoon and milk, blueberrries strawberries, you deserve the best. I Hope you get mama bear, cause you're just right. Chin up, off to Payment Type Tinder. What a swell person. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.