PayPal account has been limited

Grizzlof
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, 

I just create my shopify dropshipping store and connect it to my paypal business account. My store runs in US but i'm living in Greece. I have a personal account in paypal tha lasta years that i'm using but in order to connect paypal to my store asks me to create a new business account. And i did with the mail of my store and my business details from Greece. everything seems good after connection but yesterday i saw this message:   "A payment attempt was rejected on your store because your PayPal account has been limited. You need to contact PayPal to remove the limitation or disable PayPal Express in your payment settings." in shopify menu. I have no sales yet cause i just publich my post, and this payment attempt that message says i think is a try of my self to push the paypal button just to see if it works and cancel it again. After that i go to my paypal business account i lift limits and i also send a photo of my driving licence as they ask me for it. It said that until today they will inform me about my account, but i still see the same message in my store. What can i do? 

Thank you

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.