Partial refund offer for a dispute resolution but do not have the ability to accept or deny

oneeightyyour
New Community Member

I escalated a dispute to Paypal on 7/16 and received a partial refund offer email on 7/22 and needed to be addressed by 8/1. I was willing to accept the partial refund offer but can't figure out how to do this. With in my case in the Resolution Center the only option available at this time is "provide additional info" by 7/31. I'm not even sure what "additional info", I'm supposed to be providing. Was the refund offer rescinded? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @oneeightyyour

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

I understand your concern about accepting the refund. For assistance, please contact Customer Support. You can contact Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page for further assistance. Support is also available through Facebook private message or Twitter direct message. 

Regards,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.