PERMANENT LIMITATION OF ACCOUNT
Hello everyone! I'm sorry to hear your accounts have recently been limited. I can certainly understand how concerning this kind of situation can be.
@El452, once PayPal decides to permanently limit an account, normally that decision is final. If you submitted information / documentation and then received the permanent limitation notification, the decision to limit the account may be based on the documents we received.
@Schnapsidee, thank you for that info! Normally, we don't normally recommend funding a purchase for someone else through your account especially when they send you the money. If they have a PayPal account, and they have money to fund the transaction, they should making the purchase through their own account. Funding a purchase in this way can open your account up to risk and potential disputes or chargebacks.
With both of your cases, I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams to see what options may be available. They may not be able to overturn the initial decisions, but they may be able to offer a bit more insight into the situation.
- Jon K
If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- I Have $100 on my PayPal and my account got limited.. how can I take my money in Security and Fraud Archives
- Account Limitation from Legal Name Change in Security and Fraud Archives
- How long does it take to receive refund from token used to remove limitation on PayPal account? in Transactions Archives
- Remove limitation in Security and Fraud Archives
- My account limited in Security and Fraud Archives