Not being able to contact Paypal and almost getting scammed
You generally don't have Paypal buyer protection cover as a guest buyer but you can contact customer services and they may be able to assist you by reaching out to the seller for you.
So If you need help for a guest buyer transaction then you can;
1. Phone Paypal customer services and see if they will help you.
2. Contact your card issuer for a chargeback.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Scam payments cancelled in Transactions Archives
- payment pending, need link to business account in Transactions Archives
- Your payment was declined in Transactions Archives
- How do I change the SECONDARY Business name on my account? in Managing Account Archives
- Reporting a scam in Security and Fraud Archives