My digital products business received an email from paypal saying it's a pyramid scheme!
I sell Digital Products which means I don't ship anything. My customers instantly receives the access links or digital files after payment through an automation by my email service provider and also enables them to create an account on my platform to access it anytime. but I received a "you can no longer do business with PayPal" saying that my business is a pyramid scheme! We have a tight knit community of sellers in the digital space that I'm in and they use paypal too to sell their products. We sell the same products but we have different designs (like planners & worksheet templates), so we support each other as fellow graphic designers. I don't know what to do, I'm just a mom trying to earn a living with my design skills online. I don't know what else to use other than paypal. please help!
Fraud & Phishing
You can rarely appeal a permanent limitation, however if you want to try then.......
Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.
1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- When does a new business account will be able to receive payment from customer ? in Transactions Archives
- Link non US Bank to PayPal account in Wallet Archives
- Receiving Payments from Clients in Transactions Archives
- Permanent Limitation - 180 Days ! What's next ? in Security and Fraud Archives
- How to verify Paypal business account without a SSN or ITIN? in Managing Account Archives