My account was blocked after I sent the proof of address
I sent proof of address and documentation to be able to buy crypto.
The following day, they changed the address and then blocked my account.
Trying to contact someone from support in UK and say they are all offline to try during working hours. Wonder what their working hours are as I sent a message at 10am and then at 2pm. Message saying they only back on the 1st of February.
Paypal blocking my account is already creating issues, as I use paypal for several services online.
Is there any chance they can unblock it?
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Can someone hack your account from just your username? in Security and Fraud Archives
- Connecticut in Security and Fraud Archives
- I think I might have been scammed. Next course of action? in Security and Fraud Archives
- My paypal account is permanently close and how to withdrawal the fund after over 180 days in Security and Fraud Archives
- Account used without my permission - £2000+ spent in Security and Fraud Archives