My account is limited now.

vkj83
New Community Member

Hi, 

I am using PayPal for business transactions and recently got an email You can no longer do business with PayPal'' I got this email when I literally just started using My PayPal Business account. They put me on limitations and i can use this account for business transactions or transfer money . 

Please let me know any solution. that will be really appreciated. 

thank you in advance. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Jackie

Hello @vkj83,

Thank you for visiting the PayPal Community. I’m sorry you no longer have access to our services. This type of decision isn’t something we do lightly, and I can assure you that we fully review all factors of an account before making this type of decision. If you would like a second look at this if it has not already been done, you can reach our Customer Service at the bottom of any PayPal page by clicking “Help & Contact”. Be sure to follow the prompts that best describe your inquiry to be sure you get to the correct team for assistance. You can also chat with us on Facebook or Twitter. 

Thank you for your time and hope you have a good day.

-Jackie
If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving it a kudos.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.