My account got permanently limited after uploading front & back images of my driver's license.

Yawnyawn
Contributor
Contributor
I'm from the Philippines and upon creating my account on the first day, it got limited access. I created my Paypal account on my mobile browser and then I switched to login on my laptop and Paypal wouldn't trust that login. I couldn't login 2-3 weeks ago, but today I was finally able to login and I tried to verify my identity or resolve my limited access account by uploading the front & back images of my Driver's License, but it resulted to a permanent limited access. How could I fix this issue? I've read that contacting them through social media helps, but I've tried with Facebook and the person there insists me to contact via call. Did try calling from Philippines to US only to be kept in line by a bot and told to wait, when I waited in line I kept getting disconnected and sent back further the line. More details are my dns router is set to 1.0.0.1 1.1.1.1, mobile browser is Bromite, desktop browser is a hardened Firefox with arkenfox user.js.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Yawnyawn
Contributor
Contributor
And apparently I can't do anything about it.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.