Jewelry Scam Help

docole725
Contributor
Contributor

A couple of weeks ago I clicked on an ad that came up on my Facebook feed claiming to be Kay Jewelry having a huge sale. My husband and I are renewing our vows in a couple of weeks and we purchased a band for each of us. I used paypal and when I got my email it showed a china receipt!!! I sent an email right that minute explaining I was upset at this scam and I wanted a refund immediately, I got on paypal and sent a complaint on fraud and I was denied any help. I got an email from the "Kay" company 3 days later stating they were sorry but it was shipped already and no refund would be given!!! Today I checked the tracking and it shows the frauds just mailed it 3 days ago, not 7! I am so upset! What can I do???

Login to Me Too
30 REPLIES 30

Jamullaney
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same thing happen to me! I caught it when I placed the order and contacted PayPal immediately. They informed me they were aware of this scam and reached out to the seller. He/she did not respond and after a few days they refunded my money.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.