Is this a legitimate email address?

TheRabbitPeople
New Community Member

I have limitations on my account, i called customer services and they asked a bunch of questions and asked me to email my drivers licence to the is email  (service @ pay pal .co .uk) call me crazy it just seems a little suspicious? Is this legitimate? (i had to put spaces in the email so it would allow me to post)

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hey @TheRabbitPeople

Thank you for your post! 

If your account has been limited, it is possible that we may request some information from you. The email address you mentioned is a legitimate PayPal email address.  

However, if you are ever concerned about an email or email address, in order to review if you have any account limitations, I would advise reviewing your account independently (not following links in any emails). 

Please visit your PayPal Resolution Center and select 'Go To Account Limitations'. On this webpage, you should have the ability to see if you have any account limitations and what steps need to be completed in order to resolve this. 

For more information on account limitations, see: How do I remove the limitation from my account? & Additional Information about Account Limitations

I hope this helps, have a nice day! 

Rebecca 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.