How do I get my refund from Pay pal?

johnmcnay
New Community Member

I had paid for a trip to Italy end of December in two payments. It was paid in Euro's, I needed to pay a second amt at the same time because I didn't

do the conversion correctly. We didn't go on the trip. I was told I would get a full refund. Which I couldn't get from the seller. I turned to Pay Pal

to help me. They did get the 1st payment back, but not the second. I can't figure out why this didn't come back to me. The notes have said

additional documentation...but I don't know what they need. No description of what they need. I have called and sent messages.. but haven't been able to

get any help. It all happened at the same time just paying in 2 different payments--10minutes apart. I'm very concerned I won't get my money.

What do I do ?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Alessa

Hello @johnmcnay,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience with a recent online transaction. Based off of the information provided it sounds like you may be eligible for a Purchase Protection Claim. Here is a Help Center Article with additional information on how to request a Purchase Protection Claim Appeal. Thank you again for reaching out on the PayPal Community Forum, I hope the information provided is able to assist with your concerns. 

- Alessandra

If you find this or any other post was helpful, to make our community better please feel free to give kudos or accepting the answer as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.