Hacked and Permanently Limited

plzhelp_
New Community Member
Recently, someone hacked into my PayPal account and changed my password. Immediately after receiving the notification that someone did this. I got an email about having access to an unlimited withdrawal. Then immediately I got two more emails saying I’ve been permanently limited from PayPal and I can no longer use its service. When you click the button to tell PayPal that you have someone hacked into your account, you can only report unauthorized transactions. However l, there haven’t been any transactions in my account. How do I resolve this? I’ve been hacked and now PayPal isn’t working with me.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Ashwani3
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @plzhelp_ 

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

I'm extremely apologetic to know your situation. I understand that your account might have been compromised.

You can report the unauthorized activity by following the steps below:

Go to the Resolution Center.

Click Report a Problem.

For more information on how limitation works, click here

If you face any issues, I would recommend you to contact our customer service team. You can contact them by visiting www.PayPal.com > Contact Us / Help and Contact > Password and Account Access > Login Issues.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,
Ashwani.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.